If ordered by 5 p.m. EST, orders will be shipped within 2 business days. Orders placed on Friday after 5 p.m. EST, will begin processing on the following Monday. Orders are processed pending availability and credit verification. If the item(s) you ordered happen(s) to be backordered, please allow two to four weeks for your order to ship. Deepa Gurnani will contact you with a follow-up email if the merchandise you have selected is not currently in stock, or if we need additional information to complete your order. Delivery time does not include weekends or Holidays. If you have an inquiry regarding the status of your order and/or product availability please email email@example.com.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will gladly accept your return within 5 days of your order's arrival. Returned merchandise must include vendor packaging and tags, and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandised cannot be returned, unless found to be defective within 5 days of receiving your order. Sale items and items purchased using a promotional code are final sale, therefore cannot be returned or exchanged.
Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is processed, a refund will be issued for the merchandise amount. Shipping charges cannot be refunded. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to post to your account.
To return an item, please do the following within 5 days of receiving your order:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Date you placed the order
- Date you received the order
- Order #
- Last Name
- Credit Card information for the card used
- Billing address of the card used for purchase
- Item number of the piece(s) you are returning
- When your RMA is successfully created, you will receive a confirmation email with your RMA #. Please allow up to 48 hours for your RMA to be processed. When your RMA is approved, you will receive a confirmation email with return shipping instructions. You must receive an RMA # and approval before returning any item(s). All packages will be refused if an approved RMA # is not on the box, the allotted return time has passed, the item was purchased on sale and/or using a promotional code.
Please mail returns to the following address:
Deepa Gurnani Customer Service Department
35 West 35th Street, Suite 1203
New York, NY 10001
(212) 221-1007 ext. 1007
We only recommend UPS or FedEx when shipping returns, and we are not responsible for lost return packages.
We will repair any item purchased through DeepaGurnani.com within 6 months. We will do our best to accommodate each request. Items purchased through other retailers must be returned for repair to the store where the item was purchased. Please email email@example.com with the following information
- What specifically needs to be repaired
- Note that repairs may take up to a month to receive back due to the hand crafted nature of our work.
Each Deepa Gurnani piece is individually hand crafted in India, by the finest artisans using embroidery techniques passed from generation to generation. The brand stands behind the quality of their products. Although we provide the finest quality pieces, they must be handled with care and delicacy. You should avoid contact with hard and abrasive surfaces. We highly recommend that you wipe down your pieces with a lint free cloth after each wear. We suggest this because, chemicals found in common substances such as hairspray, cosmetics, perfumes, and lotions can permanently damage your pieces. We also suggest storing them in a soft pouch or a safe box.